Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zqth2n/china_steel_raw) has announced the addition of the "China Steel Raw Materials & Fuels Summit 2015" conference to their offering.
Under the combined supervision of the China Iron & Steel Association (CISA), Custeel, Baosteel and Shanghai Clearing House are going to hold the "China Steel Raw Materials & Fuels Summit 2015" in Shanghai, which will take place on Nov 12-Nov 13, 2015 at Pudong Shangri-la Hotel, Shanghai. The summit is also jointly organized by Umetal, Esteel, Zenith Steel Group Company Limited (Zenith), Eternal Fortune Capital Limited and Xiamen Xindeco. The expected attendance is about 800. Custeel is looking forward to your presence.
The overall economy has been weak since 2015 around the world, with US economy being the main exception. US dollar is strengthening, while bulk commodity market has stayed weak. Emerging economies face the problems like the stock market fluctuation, currency depreciation and capital flight, which may result in a new round of financial crisis. Against the backdrop of slowing growth in secondary industry and accelerating expansion in tertiary industry, major steel consuming sectors have been shrinking in world's largest steel producer, where product prices of ferrous industrial chain see continuous decline and steel production prices hit a record low in 15 years. Steel enterprises in China have polarized and losses intensify in steel industry. China traditional development pattern is again proven to be unsustainable.
The Shanghai summit will provide you with business opportunities and virtual learning opportunities in over 10 topics as follows:
- How the world politics and economy will do in 2016 since it is an election year?
- Can China escape the middle-income trap?
- Will the SOE reform move well and have breakthrough?
- How will Singapore Temasek pattern improve efficiency of SOE?
- Will twin engines become the savior to reverse downward economy?
- How is the asset allocation under the backdrop of asset - financing?
- How will the US dollar and bulk commodity go under the expectation of Renminbi depreciation?
- Will iron ore cost continue to move down under the influence of overcapacity, bearish outlook, falling crude oil and improved efficiency?
- Will spot trade and financing connect more?
- What's the role of iron ore swaps and futures market internationalization in fierce market competition?
- How to deal with the problems of connection between E-commerce and traditional business under the plan of "Internet Plus"?
- All the above issues will be discussed and answered on the summit.
As a part of the national strategy, Shanghai will outshine other Asian cities and is developing into a center of economy, finance and shipping in the world. Local culture is featured with elegant Wuyue Culture and faddish Haipai Thought. Shanghai also fathers world talents of all sectors.
Under the theme of Act, Be Prepared; Quit, Be wise, industrial experts and elites in the steel industry will work together to solve the above-mentioned problems at the summit.
- Over 70% participants are marketing directors, vice presidents, or above.
- Main participants are working at Chinese steel mills, plants, mines and trading companies.
- Local steel mills and traders act as supporters to the event
Tremendous Scale & Far-Reaching Influence:
Participants cover major mining companies, Chinese steel mills, shipping firms, port authorities and financial institutes, as well as leaders in relevant government departments and industrial associations.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zqth2n/china_steel_raw
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716