China Metals and Minerals Directory 2017 - Research and Markets
5 January 2017
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China Metals and Minerals Directory 2017" directory to their offering.
The pace of change in the Chinese metals, steel and minerals industry is far greater than the global industry average. As the world's biggest consumer and producer of many metals, the Chinese market is more important than ever to the global industry.
The China Metals & Minerals Directory has been comprehensively researched and prepared, to bring you a fully up-to-date guide to China's rapidly growing metals and non-metallic industries. This Directory will be extremely useful to businesses that deal specifically with companies in the iron and steel, aluminum, non-ferrous metals and industrial minerals.
China Metals & Minerals Directory is one of the most comprehensive and accurate Directory on thousands of Chinese metals, mineral & steel companies that have ever been published. This powerful Directory is your connection to the entire Chinese metals, minerals and steel industries sector.
Whether you are a product manager, in charge of marketing or simply interested to remain in touch with the latest developments in the Chinese metals, mineral or steel industries, this Directory will save you time and effort in finding the information you need.
This Directory will enable you to:
- Build new business prospects
- Generate new customers
- Discover who your competitors are
- Make vital contacts
- Save the time, money and effort of doing your own research
- Identify alternative suppliers and manufacturers
- Source up-to-date company information
- Access a wealth of quality information on companies and key personnel.
Look at the information you'll get in the China Metals & Minerals Directory:
- Full company contact details;
- Web and email addresses;
- Names of key management and trading personnel;
- Locations of offices, sales offices and overseas sales agencies;
- Subsidiary companies;
- Company activities;
- Materials/products handled - including all steel, non-ferrous and all non-metallic industrial minerals
For more information about this directory visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bqs6x4/china_metals_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716