Roll Forming – The PF Series
Our roll forming custom designed and manufactured put AMOB at the forefront of the market. Since 1960, our innovative solutions in roll forming machines have given us a huge wealth of experience and technical insight in the roll former area.
AMOB Roll Forming Lines can meet any requirement through customisation and innovation. From decoiling, through to rollforming and then onto bending if required.
We’re very proud of our reputation for providing a complete turn key package. If a reliable, effective and highly productionised roll forming is what you require then look no further.
PF Series | Roll Forming
- Decoilers: The AMOB decoiler range is one of the largest and most powerful in the world. So we offering ranges from light, mechanically-operated options all the way up to a completely motorised decoiler with a quick charge integrated system which has a capacity of up to 15 tonnes.
- Plate end welding: This system allows plate ends to be wel quickly and automatically, reducing waste and downtime.
- Intermediate punching and forming station: Can incorporate several intermediate stations for punching, forming or marking. The different options available are endless. Starting with a single punching or forming unit right the way through to a multi-tool CNC press.
- Vertical plate stock: This system eliminates the need for a traditional rollforming pit. Allowing the plate to accumulate, ready for the forming process.
- CNC control: AMOB’s user-friendly CNC touch screen display enables full control of the automatic line in a synchronised and also in a autonomous way.
- Versatility, diversity and production optimisation: Depending on the customer’s needs, AMOB’s roll forming lines can be equipped with several different, interchangeable systems to easily meet specific requirements. Quick cassette changes along with adjustable tooling to produce a variety of bespoke profiles with different dimensions make both efficient and versatile.
- Cut-to-lenght: There is also an option to equip our rollforming machines with stationary or high speed cut-to-length systems.
- Offload systems: To increase the efficacy of the roll forming, an automatic offload system can be incorporated to stack products on pallets or fill stillages.