AboutAxiom Precision Manufacturing
Established in 1979, Axiom Precision Manufacturing specialises in advanced manufacturing for a vast variety of purposes and applications. This family owned South Australian company serves national and international markets in several diverse industries; namely defence, aerospace, medical devices, aftermarket automotive, electronic hardware, mining, and rail. Renowned for high quality components and reliable service, global companies rely on Axiom Precision Manufacturing to deliver projects in a timely manner.
Two purpose-built manufacturing facilities in Adelaide, South Australia, deliver precision machined components, tooling and injection moulded components. The high quality assembly department and precision inspection services allow Axiom Precision Manufacturing to provide assemblies and sub-assemblies to the exacting standards required by customers.
Making ordinary extraordinary, staff who are passionate and take pride to deliver an outstanding result is the company’s greatest asset. This, combined with two comprehensive manufacturing facility in Adelaide, South Australia, ensures that Axiom Precision Manufacturing is the manufacturing choice for world class companies.
Axiom Precision Manufacturing provides customers with complete confidence through world class performance and internationally recognised certifications. Meticulous care is taken to ensure the following quality certifications are maintained:
- ISO 14001 Environment
- AS 9100 Aerospace
- ISO 13485 Medical Device
- Defence Teaming Centre (DTC), Member since 2007. Within the DTC we are a member of the Australian Aerospace Alliance (AAA) and the Special Vehicle Alliance (SVA).
- GMUSG, Member since 2008. Global Maintenance Upper Spencer Gulf.
- Axiom supports the efforts of;
* ICN Industry Capability Network
* AMTIL Australian Manufacturing Technology Association
* ERBA Edwardstown Region Business Association
* WIA Welding Industry of Australia
* RESA Resourse and Engineering Skills Alliance
* Austmine The Australian Mining Equipment, Technology and Services Association
* ILF Industry Leaders Fund.