AboutCullum services inc.
Serving Industrial and Commercial Clients Throughout the Southeast Since 1972.
Cullum Mechanical Construction, Inc. was founded in 1972 by Furman Cullum, whose operations today are comprised of two thriving subsidiaries: Cullum Constructors, Inc. and Cullum Services, Inc. Significant expansion throughout our longstanding history has allowed us to obtain a certificate of authorization for professional engineers and surveyors, unlimited licenses, as a mechanical contractor and general contractor in South Carolina in addition to mechanical and plumbing licenses in North Carolina and Georgia.
Currently, our corporate headquarters occupy 30,000 square feet, with an additional 18,000 square feet of project support space dedicated to sheet metal and pipe prefabrication. To enhance our service capabilities and the level of direct support we offer, we also operate two separate service locations in Columbia and Greenville.
Our impressive list of completed projects includes:
- The Charleston County Detention Center
- Arenas at the College of Charleston, University of South Carolina, and Clemson
- The Boeing Propulsion, Body Paint, and Research & Training Center
- The MUSC Ashley River Tower and Diagnostic Treatment Center
- Aquariums in North and South Carolina
“Cullum, the Most Trusted Name in the HVAC Services Industry”