AboutJR Manufacturing L.P
Founded in 2006 as a packaging and fabrication company focused on Safety, Quality and On-Time Delivery. We transform customer engineering plans into final products, ready for installation.
- A dedicated fabrication and packaging shop for onshore, offshore, midstream, subsea, and environmental industries.
- ISO 9001-2008 certified (this will be a hyperlink to our ISO certificate)
- Our comprehensive HS&E program encompasses a preventive strategy as we drive to achieve a zero-incident safety record.
- Located in Houston, TX near the Energy Corridor
- Partner with customers to help meet their project demands
- Committed to exceeding customers’ expectations
- Our team has decades of experience serving the Oil &Gas and Subsea industries.
We provide our customers with turnkey fabrication and packaging services. We are focused on achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction by delivering projects of the highest quality and craftsmanship.
Our fabrication and packaging capabilities include a variety of product options such as Umbilical Termination Heads, Hydraulic and Electrical Distribution Manifolds, Subsea Mud Mats, Compressor Packages, Gas Treatment Packages, Platform Nitrogen Units, etc.
In addition to the offerings outlined above we are licensed to sell and fabricate efficiently designed modular Amine Treating Plants ranging from 20 to 1,000 GPM.
JR Manufacturing specializes in transforming customer designed onshore product drawings into operational equipment for onshore needs including pump and skid packages.
JR Manufacturing has extensive experience in taking your design and building complex offshore solutions for multiple industry sectors.
We work closely with our clients and their engineering teams to manufacture a variety of systems for the midstream oil and gas industry.