The Rimex Metals Group is a global manufacturer of specialised metal finishes and is internationally recognised as a leader its field of expertise. The group was incorporated in 1959 and operates subsidiaries in Australia, Germany, UK and the US and is supported by its global network of distributors and representatives.
Rimex’s product range of metal finishes includes:
- Patterned finishes on stainless steel, aluminium, galvanised steels and other metals.
- The ColourTex®range of coloured stainless steels.
- T22™ titanium coloured stainless-steel finishes.
- Granex™ bead-blasted finishes.
- VorTex™ multi-directional polish finishes.
- Rimex SuperMirror polished stainless steel.
- The MetalArt™ custom designed product range; and
- RigiTube™ patterned tube product.
With over 60 years’ experience of manufacturing surface finishes, Rimex’s staff are experts in the use of stainless steel and other metals to provide surface finishes for applications in architecture, elevators, signage, interior design, machinery, engineering, refrigeration, catering and transit sectors.
Rimex is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified. We are committed to the highest quality standards with continued investment in best manufacturing practices and product development.