The FitSteel wire mesh sheets are special mesh reinforcements that can be arranged with the main reinforcement being in one or two directions.
The FitSteel special mesh reinforcements can meet all construction work requirements, including the reinforcement of slabs, walls, foundation slabs and beams, while offering time and labor cost saving and ensuring strict compliance with design specifications.
Can be used as single flat sheets to reinforce surface structures.
- A broad range of options in terms of dimensions (length 0.80m to15.00m, width 1.20 to 3.45m), rebar diameter, reinforcement spacing and edge length.
- The FitSteelwire mesh sheets have precise geometric characteristics (length, width and rebar spacing)
- They are made of high strength and ductility B500C concrete reinforcing steel that is ELOT certified.
- They are guaranteed industrial quality products manufactured in compliance with the Greek Steel Technology Regulation
- Construction cost savings compared to traditional “manual” reinforcement
- Will meet all the requirements of any construction project
- Can reinforce both surface and linear supporting structures
- Offer reliable consistency in reinforcement bar spacing
- Are easily installed on site