CNC Milling Services With End-To-End Manufacturing Capabilities
The quality and finish of the end product is highly dependent on the cutting tool and machining method used. Additionally, with computerized controls of machines, tool paths depend upon the programming accuracy. Slight deviations in the cutting tool’s motion could result in waste of material and eventually rejection.
Macfab’s CNC Milling shops are capable of milling highly accurate parts and components with tight tolerances. From face mills and end mills to mill threads, our CNC milling services machine various metals and plastics. We create NC codes from your CAD files and 3D models for CNC milling of parts for custom designs.
Save time, avoiding rework and realize a shorter production lead time with us. We strictly adhere to Design for Manufacturability and Assembly [DFMA] guidelines to minimize change orders and RFIs.
CNC Milling For Custom & Mass Manufacturing Solutions
Our CNC Milling centers use subtractive manufacturing methods to remove material from a solid blank of metal or plastic to create specific geometries. A rotating mill cutter cuts the metal from the workpiece to generate parts as per your design inputs. You can also combine the milling process with other manufacturing operations like Micromachining, CNC Turning, 3D Printing and additive manufacturing, etc.
At Macfab, we create complex geometries using our HAAS CNC Milling Machines and manual machines with 5, 4, and 3 Axis Rotating Spindles. We use CAD/CAM applications to create an optimized tool path and deliver the desired design.
A Glance At Macfab’s CNC Milling Capabilities
We take a cost-effective and least waste machining approach for all your projects. Our milling machine shop offers services for different solid material and mold parts of material including
- Steels and alloys
- Medically used material
Apart from these metals, some steels that have been hardened through heat treatments can also be milled but is time consuming. On the other hand, very soft materials like elastomers have limitations as they cannot be held by the chucks without damage. But CNC Milling of plastics is an economic operation to help you communicate design and review changes on the go.
CNC Milling Shop Capabilities
At Macfab, our CNC Milling centers have capabilities of CT 40 and spindle speeds varying from 8100 RPM to 15000 RPM.
- Well-structured milling approach post detailed analysis of the workpiece & design
- Delivering parts for mass production to cut project overheads
- Milling of irregular shapes and complex generative designs
- Get the desired surface finish such as anodized, chromed, painted, etc.
- Quick turnaround time of few minutes and seconds for simpler geometry
Advantages of CNC Milling Services
The biggest advantage of using multi-axis milling centers is that they provide accuracy and replication of machining operations. This enables the different operations faster. As the tool paths are guided by preapproved digital designs, manufacturing lead time is also accelerated.
When you collaborate with a CNC machine shop near you, you don’t have to worry about minimum order. The reason being, there are rarely any specialty tools needed for CNC Milling, and costs remain well under control.
There are several advantages of milling centers from precision manufacturing to save time and cost-effectiveness for both, one-off parts, and mass production. You get a plethora of benefits such as
- Use of latest CAD/CAM APIs to accurately translate designs to the shop floor
- Quick and easy replication of machining operations with precision
- Meet industry-accepted, international quality standards
- Cleanroom machining operations with CNC precision cuts
- A huge variety of raw materials can be handled by CNC milling columns
- Enable low volume manufacturing with controlled price per part
- Ensure meeting desired part finish and surface finish