AboutG&G Manufacturing Company
In November of 1943, George Graske had an idea for a business. He had come up with a way to make piston rings for locomotives in his basement. George quickly enlisted the help of his brother, Gus. They produced these parts together in George's basement until Florence, George's wife, got tired of the noise. The two brothers moved their business into a rented garage on 21st and Cummings Streets in North Omaha. Their tools were rather rickety, but they had a start.
Today G&G has developed into a 220,000 square foot, seven building operation servicing all of North America. Once a sole supplier of agriculture components, G&G supplies products used in coal mining, recreation, home building, the food industry and many other fields.
Since 1943, we have kept the high standards and quality workmanship that our customers have grown to trust.
At G&G we've stayed at the forefront of modern manufacturing technology with state-of-the-art equipment and an experienced staff. Our customer satisfaction record reflects our commitment to quality products and unwavering service.
When it comes to delivering exact specifications, on time and on budget, we are second to none.
G&G Manufacturing Company is the original manufacturer of the products you will find on this site. We produce over 3,500 standard stock components, as well as an endless amount of special made to order parts. In fact, our niche in the power transmission products market is with the non-standard, out-of-the-ordinary components.
FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED
For over 75 years G&G Manufacturing Company has been a family-owned and operated company. George and Gus' grandchildren (the third generation) are now in charge of providing Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Distributors with all their power transmission component needs.