AboutHermann Sefranek GmbH & Co. KG
The company was founded in 1885 by Josef Sefranek as a workshop with an attached agricultural machinery trade and quickly developed into one of the largest agricultural machinery dealers in the wide area.
In 1915 , when Mr. Hermann Sefranek took over, the company expanded to include a construction and machine fitter. Potato steamers, mowers and complete threshing devices were produced.
Due to the crisis in agriculture, they later looked for a new field of activity and so in 1922 the production of smoke and exhaust pipes made of different materials, including accessories and special molded parts, began.
However, the Second World War brought the company a severe setback. Shortly after moving into new buildings, the company was expropriated. Flak bullets were then produced in the operating rooms until the end of the war. After the end of the war , the building was moved back into and, above all, stove pipes were produced in large numbers under the direction of Hermann Sefranek II.
In 1970 the production of ventilation ducts and fittings was introduced as a further mainstay.
In 1980 the company was taken over by Hermann Sefranek III and developed into an all-round partner for all types of sheet metal goods.
Since the sudden death of Hermann Sefranek III in 2009 , the company has now been run in the fifth generation by his son Ivo Sefranek.
After constant modernization, a modern machine park for all types of sheet metal processing is available today on approx. 2500m². The product spectrum now extends from the traditional fields of activity of ventilation duct and pipe production, extraction technology and machine cladding to components for chimney stoves, motorcycle exhaust systems and pipe couplings and thus covers all types of sheet metal goods in the broadest sense.