AboutJona Manufacturing Services
Innovation is the key to staying on top in a technical industry.
Jona Manufacturing has:
- Over 30 years of experience serving the technical industry and creating industrial tools,
- Equipment capable of 3, 4 and 5 Axis Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining,
- Wire EDM machining,
- Advanced fabrication techniques,
- Experienced fabricators,
- 10,200 square foot facility,
- Top quality machinists,
- Certified welders,
- Friendly, professional staff,
- and superior Quality Assurance for NQA-1, ML-1 and ML-2 level projects!
At Jona Manufacturing Services, Inc., we have experience in manufacturing custom and production parts for equipment such as lasers, polarizers, in-flight hardware, optic mounts, radiation monitors, high vacuum chambers, super conducting magnets, neutron detectors, and gloveboxes.
Joe and Nancy Hand started their machine shop, called Jona (JO-for Joe and NA - for Nancy) Machining, in 1985. Their son, David Hand, took over the company in 2003 and expanded beyond machining to include fabricating and welding. Today, Jona Manufacturing is a top NQA-1 manufacturer of prototypes, production equipment, and research and development projects.
We have built our reputation as a leading supplier to our country's National Laboratories and various Research Facilities. Jona Manufacturing fabricates everything from precision Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machined parts/prototypes to complete complex assemblies. We also fabricate custom equipment for manufacturing and containment systems.
We have fabricated projects from a variety of materials, including rare earth metals, common metals, and plastics.