AboutWebco Manufacturing Inc
WHO WE ARE
WEBCO is an employee-owned company specializing in industrial parts manufacturing. Over the past four decades our customers have included major companies in aviation ground support, construction equipment, industrial cooling equipment, mining, structural products, rail , trucking, and our most recent addition; data centers.
We’re proud to have earned some of the highest accreditation in the industry, including ISO 9001:2015 registration and certification from the American Association of Railroads (AAR). By maintaining such high standards, we’re able to successfully manage a robust system that leads to the best parts production methods.
WEBCO was founded more than 39 years ago and is now a proud Employee Owned Company with more than 150 associates (co-owners). Over the years, we’ve earned an outstanding record of quality and delivery performance while serving OEM’s in many rugged, high-demand industries.
- In 1980, Lloyd Wise, Don Essex and Pete Badami establish WEBCO Manufacturing, Inc. The “WEB” in WEBCO comes from the founders’ last-name initials.
- 1991 ushers in new management; Gary Rettman is named GM of WEBCO
- 2005 is a critical turning point as WEBCO becomes ISO 9001:2000 certified, demonstrating a commitment to consistent, world-class performance; WEBCO also completes its ESOP filing and financing to become 100% employee-owned
- 2013 marks the completion of a new, 200,000 sq. ft., world-class manufacturing and fabrication facility
Just like our skilled craftsmen fuse steel into something bigger and better, the leadership team of Gary Rettman and Mike Johnson have fused their vision and expertise to create a bigger, better company.Gary, who’s served in virtually every capacity from the shop floor to the corner office, and Mike, who’s worked in sales for more than 16 years, complement each other well. It’s a perfect balance of operations, production, purchasing and supply chain knowledge with salesmanship, customer satisfaction, marketing and management savvy.
As an employee-owned company, we approach things from a unique perspective. We think differently. We act differently. We make decisions differently. The WEBCO Way explains that difference by defining the values, principles and practices that guide our decisions. These 31 “Fundamentals” are what make us unique and drives our success.
THE WEBCO WAY
1. DO THE RIGHT THING.
2. MAKE A+ YOUR PERSONAL STANDARD.
3. CHECK YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR.
4. BE RESOURCEFUL AND FIND A WAY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.
5. DEMONSTRATE YOUR CUSTOMER FOCUS THROUGH RESPONSE TIME AND FOLLOW UP.
6. WORK WITH A SENSE OF URGENCY TO GET THINGS DONE.
7. BE PERFORMANCE DRIVEN.
8. TAKE OWNERSHIP.
9. PRACTICE BLAMELESS PROBLEM-SOLVING.
10. BE A TEAM PLAYER.
11. SET AND ASK FOR EXPECTATIONS.
12. LISTEN GENEROUSLY.
13. SPEAK STRAIGHT.
14. HONOR COMMITMENTS.
15. CELEBRATE SUCCESS.
16. BE PROCESS-ORIENTED.
17. TAKE THE EXTRA TIME TO DO THINGS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.
18. BE PROACTIVE.
19. CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE EVERYTHING YOU DO.
20. EMBRACE CHANGE.
21. BE PUNCTUAL.
22. “BRING IT” EVERY DAY.
23. WORK FROM THE ASSUMPTION THAT PEOPLE ARE GOOD, FAIR AND HONEST.
24. BE A SMART DECISION-MAKER.
25. STOP AND THINK.
26. THINK AND ACT LIKE AN OWNER.
27. GO THE EXTRA MILE.
28. BE AN OUTSTANDING REPRESENTATIVE OF WEBCO.
29. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT WE’RE A FAMILY.
30. BE VIGILANT ABOUT SAFETY IN EVERYTHING YOU DO.
31. KEEP THINGS FUN.