AboutKali Material Handling Systems
Kali Material Handling Systems is a leader and specialist in the design, manufacture and supply of material handling equipment and systems. The company specialises in the manufacture and supply of high-quality belt conveyor subsystems for the mining, steel, thermal power, cement, and construction industries worldwide. Our high quality, cost effective sub-system spares for belt conveyor systems include idlers, pulleys, shuttle conveyors and other sub-systems.
Kali material handling equipment is designed using state-of-the-art technologies and manufactured to suit international standards of quality and precision. The company has been accredited with ISO 9001:2000 certification.
Our idlers and pulleys have been used in the following projects as original equipment:
- Khaperkheda thermal power station
- Kothegudam thermal power station
- Vijayawada thermal power station
- Mettur thermal power station of Tamil Nadu electricity board (stacker and reclaimers)
- CHSG project of Rourkela steel plant
- North Madras thermal power project - idlers, pulleys and shuttle feeders for ICHS
- India Cements
- Madras Cements
- Sinermas paper project
- Sanghi Cements
- National Thermal Power Corporation, Dadri
- Engineering and design of interim coal handling plant for Northern Coal Fields Ltd, Nigahi
- Lafarge Cements-Idlers for long belt conveyor between India and Bangladesh (17km)
- National Thermal Power Corporation - Kahalgaon super thermal power station (under execution)
We have also been involved in a wide range of projects for Neyveli Lignite Corporation, including a 1,400L BWE and crawler mounted tripper, MTC, 750L BWE, 700L bucket wheel excavator, 1,400L bucket wheel excavator and conveyors to a thermal station.
The company offers high-quality conveyor subsystems and technical support with competitive pricing, personalised service, professional results and experienced personnel.