AboutWorthington Industries, Inc.
Our customers know that they can trust us for old-fashioned quality and can look to us for dynamic innovation.
THIS ATTITUDE HAS EARNED US LOTS OF RECOGNITION AROUND THE COUNTRY.
- In 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, Worthington Industries was named a Winning Company for our commitment to board diversity by 2020 Women on Boards, a national campaign to increase the number of women on corporate boards.
- We have been named one of the Most Admired Companies in our industry by Fortune magazine
- In 2003, we were honored as one of the 30 best performing stocks of the past 30 years by Money magazine
- Fortune magazine has listed us as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in America four times
- Forbes magazine named us one of America's Best Big Companies in 2001 and 2004 and one of America's Best Managed Companies in 2005
- In 2016-2018 we were named to Victory Media’s Military Friendly® Employers
- We were named a Columbus Top Workplace by Columbus CEO from 2013-2019
WORTHINGTON BY THE NUMBERS
- Worthington processed 7.5 million tons of steel and is the largest purchaser of steel in the United States behind automakers.
- Worthington is the largest alternative fuel cylinder and system supplier in the world, manufacturing 500,000 units last year.
- Worthington manufactured more than 90 million cylinders and accessories for markets in more than 70 countries.
- Worthington produced more than 70 million Balloon Time, Coleman, Bernzomatic and Worthington-branded consumer products for jobsite, home and outdoor activities.
- WAVE, Worthington’s joint venture with Armstrong World Industries, produced 1 billion linear feet of ceiling grid last year – that’s equal to eight times around the world.