- Tata Steel MD becomes new chairman of XLRI's Governing Board |
- ArcelorMittal SA (ADR)(MT): Steel Stocks about to Get Red Hot |
- Haldia Steels pulled up for air pollution - Report |
- TATA Steel hires 40 diploma engineers before steel mill launch in Odisha |
- Indian steel majors form India Steel Association |
- GrafTech Provides Updated 2014 Guidance |
- Timken Steel selects Northeast Ohio site to build $40 Million facility |
- Great Lakes announces steel cutting ceremony on New Hopper Dredge |
- Tokyo Steel announces further cut in scrap purchasing prices |
- JSPL’s Subsidiary Shadeed Iron & Steel LLC signs USD 725 million Syndicated Term Loan facility with Bank Muscat |
- Hyundai Steel set to take over Dongbu Steel |
- Tata Steel to develop advanced research centre at University of Warwick, England |
- Austrian steel company voestalpine to Invest EUR 140 Mln in new Steel Plant in China |
- California Steel Industries, Inc. (CSI) Announces New Pipe Mill Startup in Conjunction with 30-Year Anniversary |
- Schnitzer boosts US scrap sales to offset export decline |
- Chinese competition alters steel export rate in India |
- Iran increases steel output by 6.6% |
- European stainless steel mills announce major cut in alloy surcharges |
- ArcelorMittal announces enhancement of operational performance in North America |
- POSCO starts construction on Thailand automotive steel sheet plant |
Suppliers of the Month
Friday, October 31, 2014
It is reported that Iran, the biggest producer of crude steel in the Middle East produced around 12.06 million tons of ste..
United States Steel Corp Invests $187 Million to expand Manufacturing facility at Braddock, Pennsylvania
Thursday, October 09, 2014
Introduction United States steel Corporation headquartered in Pennsylvania inve..
JSPL’s Subsidiary Shadeed Iron & Steel LLC signs USD 725 million Syndicated Term Loan facility with Bank Muscat
Thursday, October 30, 2014
Shadeed Iron & Steel LLC (Jindal Shadeed), a wholly owned subsidiary of Jindal Steel & Power Ltd...
The steel plates used in this segment comprise pref abricated structures which are primarily used in construction of bridges civil..
Hyundai Steel Company (Hyundai Steel) is a steel product manufacturing company, based in South Korea..